UV Calc Frequently Asked Questions
|FAQ Legend:||All Products|
Product Class (Data Acquisition)
This Product (UV Calc)
- What kind of optical interference filters do the MFR, UVMFR, and SPUV use?
- Will Yesdas Manager Work with Windows XP?
- How do we set our own file names in YESDAS-2?
- I want to set up a UVB-1, MFR, UVMFR, or SPUV site and only download data every few days on my YESDAS-2. Is unattended operation doable? What about the TSI and RSS?
- What do I need to do to make the YESDAS Y2K compliant?
- What is the advantage of the YESDAS-2 PCMCIA memory card option?
- I am interested in the DNA damage action spectrum of UV-B and not the erythemal action spectrum. Can I use a correction factor with the UVB-1 instrument's output to calculate irradiance using this action spectrum?
- Can a UVB-1/UVA-1 be used underwater?
4. Instrument Selection
- What other meteorological sensors (such as temperature, humidity, pressure, wind direction/speed) can be added to the YESDAS-2 connected to an MFR, UVMFR, or SPUV?
- Can you compare the UVB-1 instrument with the Blue Wave BW-100 radiometer from Vital Technologies Corp. or other broadband UV radiometers?
Copyright © 1998-2006 Yankee Environmental Systems,
Inc., All Rights Reserved. Privacy Notice
This page was last updated on Monday, September 11, 2006